A stud finder or stud detector is a small device which helps us to spot framing studs located behind the outer surface of any walls, usually dry walls. A stud sensor is an essential addition to any toolbox. Whether you are an occasional DIY’er or a professional tradesperson it is easy to miss hidden studs or joists in plasterboard walls when hanging a picture, shelf, cabinet or something heavier such as a brand new TV.
LIMITED STOCK available, so CLICK the "GET YOURS NOW" button now!
- To get a good and accurate reading on display of the best stud finder, make sure that the batteries are not weak. Many times people struggle with inaccuracies in finding a stud because the batteries aren’t good.
- Before you use a magnetic stud finder, make time to remove any pictures, mirrors, shelves or furniture if any, from the wall. They can all create errors or inaccuracies in the readings of the stud finder.
- A wall stud finder will not give a good reading if the full portion of it is not in contact with the surface of the wall. It should be held in such a way that the top and bottom is pressed against the wall.
- Place the wood stud finder to the left side of the area you want to locate the stud on the wall.
- There is a calibrating button on all electronic stud finders. Press it until the beep sound stops. The beep sound stop indicates that the stud finder has been calibrated and is ready to spot the studs on the wall.
- As you keep moving the stud finder along the wall, it makes a beep sound when locating each stud inside the wall. Mark them on the wall so that you know the exact position of the studs.
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us at the bottom of the page to send our team an email!
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!